Bainimarama Cheats - uses the country's resources for his Personal campaign - Is he the type of person you want running our country!
by Shazzer & Grubby
The Ministry of Information would never break the law and overtly campaign for the Minister of Information Bainimarama.
We all know they would but they would deny that claim. But what they can't deny is that their pictures are being used by Bainimarama for campaign purposes.
Picture on Fiji Ministry of Information
Picture on support Fiji PM Frank Bainimarama
Prohibition on use of State resources to campaign 113.--
(1) It shall be unlawful to use State authority, including law and tax enforcement authorities, to pressure or intimidate political opposition.
(2) It shall be unlawful for any public officer to conduct campaign activities.
(3) It shall be unlawful to force, pressure, or intimidate public officers to participate in campaign activities, to attend campaign rallies or meetings, or to assist a political party or candidate in campaigning in any manner, in or outside work hours.
(4) It shall be unlawful to conduct campaign activities or to post or distribute any campaign material inside a public office.
(5) Any person who contravenes this section commits an offence and shall be liable upon conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to a term of imprisonment not exceeding 10 years, or to both.